New to forum Hi All

Sir Tom Jones
This post is 6817 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:D hi everyone Just a bit of gossip about my name sir Tom Jones(aka damo) and im from Lowestoft, suffolk, 35years young and i have a thundercat (1st bike) i have had it since june last year still having loads of fun but now have got to get chain,sprockets and bits and bobs so ready for the sunshine i also have scooters(Vespas now now dont be like that its two wheels right) these are my first loves but the bike is catching up very quickly.Hope to meet a few more people to ride out with and general chat later in the year.I did registered the other day but my computer thought i have had enuf and closed me down then i couldnt get back on with my sign in so thanks for sorting that out alex. Happy new year all aswell.

All the best Sir Tom

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome Sir Tom

As Andy says first Knight i have ever seen as well, Dunno if lord Hesketh frequents a Hesketh forum though

if there is such a thing.

Merv

hello and welcome to the forum m8 B) if you fancy it, and if you have any, post up a piccy of your bike and how you rate it so far as a starting bike for you. we're even interested about hearing of your vespa's, it's a yam forum but anything with 2 wheels go :) happy new year to you

Hi all thanks for the warm welcome as for the pictures i dont have one of the bike on computer as yet but will get it sorted at weekend.As for the scooters i will list them and tell you all about them bit by bit but wont bore you all to much the good thing about it is i sold one to buy the bike and still had change for all the gear and insurance aswell.

By the way how do i get them on the forum never added pics before??

Still bloody scared of the speed on the cat i have gone from 70mph on the scoot in a day and a half to 140 in seconds on the bike and loving ever minute of it.........Sir Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online