What was the funniest thread you remember

Tommy xs
This post is 3989 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was looking back at some of the old threads on here a while ago and came across an early Grouch thread which had tears running down my face it was so funny don't know if anyone remember's it, its the one where his neighbor put grease on his brake to stop it squeaking and I was just wondering if anyone else remembers any classics like that which I have missed

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

"How fast does my bike go?"

Newbie, but clearly someone experienced with bikes, simply posted that. The forum kicked off, as usual, he argued against the need for polite manners because, "it's the internet", I suggested his ilk were tepid puddles of afterbirth, he started stalking me online... it was a ride!! [laugh]

• Like 1

I'm trying to remember a dude years ago (Paul will remember) who flamed us all for modifing our bikes and totally lost it with a tirade of abuse etc etc.

Came back online a few months later asking how to modify his bike, he never came back after that when we reminded him of his previous posts.

The post by Peabody " he was a clever witty guy, very clued up on history,, him and former Moderator Goff had a real ding dong,,

it was epic,, :babyha:

The post by Peabody " he was a clever witty guy, very clued up on history,, him and former Moderator Goff had a real ding dong,,

it was epic,, :babyha:

i'll have to look that one up :biglaugha:

Goff

Ah yes, i remember her...

i was such a young foamy, shortly after i got my DT50 infact, some of the photos she posted up in various threads, tightly clad in a latex policewoman outfit with a whip under her arm, oh the things i would have done given the chance, would have been the best 15 seconds of my life.

drive the dagger a few inches deeper into my heart Blackie, why not... :(

Dont get me wrong, im happy for her, im just pining...

hey I thought cyderella only had two ugly sisters
  • Like 1

Funny one i remember is chap on here posted a pic of his bobber (Auzz is his name) and some chap started saying nasty things and it turned into one big slagging match and most of the thread was deleted.

Other fav is the one about how fast a 125 goes and how to make it faster, always a good read!

Remember that one NOISE, funny thing is he never came back!!!!! Odd that when you think about it cos we all got involved, maybe it was a misunderstanding? Seems he thought that his bike would do some amazing speeds but he didn't like the tone of our mocking helpful advice.

I find that most chaps/chap-ets with 125's that ask the speed question never come back........maybe there all off doing there big bike tests?

• Like 1

Aah yes the 125 speed question always good for a laugh and a personal favorite question of mine and it keep on coming

you think the'd look at previous thread's and think twice :hah:

Lisa (Goff) is stil maried to Mark, and has moved to Yorkshire a couple of years ago for work, she now has a job in wilshire to move to , not sure if they are moving south lock stock and barrel or what, but they are happily building custom bikes together and partying with their goth freinds

Mervin, DO GOTH'S party??? Or am I thinking EMO?? Come to think of it what does this all mean?

Emos are stereotypically the depressed ones, Slice.

just a shame most of the emo women are so f*cking hot...

in my experiance, goth partys are awesome, just dont walk in there wearing tattoo sleeves, a clip on nosering and expecting to get some tang