Bikesure Competition Time

Nick-Bikesure
This post is 3859 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Congrats tommy you'll have to post a pict of your new lid,I was out by 20 so wouldn't have mattered if I rembered to send a PM.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well I don't know how that happened I can't remember ever winning anything

except on ebay then I have to pay though! this is free isn't it

thanks guys for being such good looser's

• Like 1

Well I don't know how that happened I can't remember ever winning anything

except on ebay then I have to pay though! this is free isn't it

thanks guys for being such good looser's

I can tell you what happened if you don`t remember:

you say: ok, I need another helmet, how I can to this and my wife don`t kill me? I buy the helmet, I send this to lee, he start a competition, I win, people on YOC will be pissed, my wife can`t say anything. end of story!

• Like 1

ok, I was jockin with last post... the truth is, elvis buy the helmet, bla bla bla.... but lee forgotten in the same second the plan and he give you the helmet for 2 beers

I can tell you what happened if you don`t remember:

you say: ok, I need another helmet, how I can to this and my wife don`t kill me? I buy the helmet, I send this to lee, he start a competition, I win, people on YOC will be pissed, my wife can`t say anything. end of story!

If only it was that simple

Well done Tommy - I was 13 over (should have been 12 over but thought I'd look like a perv!).

Hope to see a pic of your new helmet soon

Well done Tommy - I was 13 over (should have been 12 over but thought I'd look like a perv!).

Hope to see a pic of your new helmet soon

you are a perv!! if you want to see my helmet

I was out by 56. I said 1 in her possession the rest in the helmet.....I'm sure I'm right

I was out by 56. I said 1 in her possession the rest in the helmet.....I'm sure I'm right

so if I had a helmet full of drug's you couldn't do me co's there not in my possession hehehe

so if I had a helmet full of drug's you couldn't do me co's there not in my possession hehehe

Fair point Tommy, that'll be why I didn't win, oh and probably why I didn't get my Inspectors promotion a few year ago :eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty:

• Like 2

Hey not fair the'res a meme thread for shite like this! you should know better being a mod & you started the meme thread in the first place :1poke:

your banned

Rock banned Jimmy!