Going to make some Y.I.C.S tools.

slice
This post is 3988 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok I have finally decided to make some YICS tools, to those that need them I am offering them at cost, I have arranged to have them made for about £25 each and have asked for 6 of them so I will obviously have a few spares, if your interested them PM me or leave your name up here and I will get back to you.

To those that don't know what a YICS tool is a brief explanation, if you have a YICS chamber on your bike then you have to blank it off before you can balance the carbs, the YAMAHA price is so expensive that most folks just send their bike in to have it done for them but it's so easy to do, why pay someone to do what you can do your self. I will be using Stainless steel rather than the YAM Aluminium ones so there is no danger of bending or damaging it like the Ali ones, So if you want one or are just curious then contact me.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I see your point, let me know what you want me to do. I can cancel it and make up an advert if you want or just leave it and see who is interested then make an advert later! Whatever you decide is good for me. :jossun:

Only one thing tho I have not made any yet so it's more a what if than a do you want. If 10 peeps are interested then I will know how many to make and if only 1 person replies then I will have a lot of spares.

I don't know, I am only one of the few. You can post in the for sale area anyway due to your membership level so that part is OK.

Errrrrrrrrrrrr, ummmmmmmmm, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'll leave it here.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Slice, I don't go to much on your avitar, it doesn't become you.

Slice, I don't go to much on your avitar, it doesn't become you.

I like it!! but it might send a mixed signal when he does a welcome in the new members thread

looks like something up.yours would choose

I like it!! but it might send a mixed signal when he does a welcome in the new members thread

looks like something up.yours would choose

I just think it's a bit rude

I like RUDE!!! and it helps keep the rif raf away.

• Like 1

I like RUDE!!! and it helps keep the rif raf away.

Well f you too! lol jk I don't find that rude. I find it rude when harley riders don't wave back at me though...even the middle finger would suffice.

Thank you Feliks, the next Harley I pass will get the middle finger and if stopped I will tell him you told me to!!!! There's a new member on here called Harley, I don't mean him.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online