Levers xj600n

XJ nut
This post is 4032 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, I'm looking for some alternative or adjustable levers for my girlfriends 1998 XJ600n. She has small hands and the biting point on the clutch is at the extremes of her fingers.

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Fleabay is your friend LINKY you will need to check out the fitting but a lot of levers are universal. Alternatively look for some dogleg ones.I am sure someone on here with a similar year of XJ to you has brought some in the past.

My other bike (Shh don't tell anyone!) is a Suzuki and that has these adjustable levers on it, sort of turn buckle thing that lets you decide if you want the bite point to be full reach or closer to the bars, has 4 adjustments on it, you still have to reach to the lever from the usual position but it actuates much later in the travel. Hope that is of some help. The Suzuki thing is just between you and me ok!!!!!!!

Ya i got one too and love the adjustable levers for when I change gloves when it's gets cold,your ? was so simple to answer I just typed in adjustable levers and came up with many but try this for sizehttp://adjustable-levers.com/

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online