Can I post photos straight from my phone on to here?

BillyBennett
This post is 4037 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I wanna show you guys all my vehicles, well not all mine but some mine and some family's, my step dads just bought a 1972 triumph bonneville it was ment to be shipped to America as it was made for America but never went, so my step dad give £3000 for it, it needed a top end rebuild though! So I can't wait till it's done because I want to show you guys!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm not the guy to answer this ? but as far as I know you will have to first put it in photobucket ( or simmilar sites) then ad a link to post here.

Still trying to get it all right myself.

to all the mods here,,,,,, isn't there a way to make it easier to post picts here? Or can only Alex change that?

If you are a paid member you can post photos into the garage or Gallery area's.

Only Alex can make this kind of alteration but remember that server space costs money and the site offers a great level of free membership. Paid membership is not expensive and allows access to areas which non paid members can not access.

A quick link to more details on this level of membership can be found HERE or in a link in my signature.

Tommy would make a great ambassador !!! Straight to the point and blunt as a blunt thing. :shakeno:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online