Watch Foamy make an ass of himself at the Bristol half-marathon!

This post is 4038 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well peeps, the time draws near...

im running the bristol half marathon in aid of SERV (see "run foamy fun" in the yamabyss), £40 of donations so far thanks to our generous members, i will be running in my YOC shirt and would like to have a bit of support/a kick up the arse along the way.

so if your day is free on the 15th of September, come along and give me some well deserve 'support'.

Much love as always.

your resident deviant.

Foamy

P.S. if the worst should happen and i collapse in a pool of my own shit/piss, refrain from posting photos on the forum... the mankini photo was bad enough...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I thought your run was on the 19th sept

Well peeps, the time draws near...

im running the bristol half marathon in aid of SERV (see "run foamy fun" in the yamabyss), £40 of donations so far thanks to our generous members, i will be running in my YOC shirt and would like to have a bit of support/a kick up the arse along the way.

so if your day is free on the 15th of September, come along and give me some well deserve 'support'.

Much love as always.

your resident deviant.

Foamy

P.S. if the worst should happen and i collapse in a pool of my own shit/piss, refrain from posting photos on the forum... the mankini photo was bad enough...

already made an ass out of this co's the date is wrong & it was you who posted the mankini pic

sort the date out foams & good luck :crazy:

With organisational skills like yours Foamy you should be running the Country, not a marathon.

Mind you, owning a Kia, I would have thought that you are well versed in running, walking and pushing :eusa_whistle:

never had to walk/run/push the Kia :)

its now 12 years old with 110,000 miles and apart from a rust bubble on the wheelarch it is still tickety-boo :)

To be honest the Sportage was on my "possible" list when I was looking to change the car but I got a Qashqai +2 instead.

So... is it 15th or 19th?

Bristol Half Marathon is on 15th according to their website: http://www.runbristol.com/HalfMarathon/119/2013-Bristol-half-marathon.aspx.

Can't remember if I've already sponsored you Foamy, let me take a look, and if not, well then I'll get on the case!

Birmingham would be ideal, i tried calling them to re-arrange on friday but went through to voicemail, left a message and no reply :(.

I understand that i already have sponsors so im not going to shit-can it, id prefer to move to a different venue, either the 'brum one just before my birthday or the wolverhampton one which is commuteable by train for me.

I will be at squires, that is fact.

wether or not i can stay saturday night aswell, depends on wether i can rebook my run..

hope you can move the Run Mate! don't think i'll be at squires till sat morning and think it same for Drew & Kev

we'll get there as your leaving otherwise

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online