How do I check YBR125 Manufacture date confirmation?

GerryA
This post is 4048 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I have recently acquired a YBR 125 that I was told was a 2012 model but I am not sure of that, can anyone tell me how I can confirm the manufacture date of this bike? I would also like to find a service manual for this bike as I am getting some spluttering when idling and would like to find details on the carburetor adjustments etc.

Thanks for any help!

Gerry

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you get some answers to your questions but can I point you in the direction of this thread

• Like 1

Not What I expected but have a look at the following link which contains a link to a VIN decoder. There is some additional information if you read through the whole thread

As for the manual, recent global enforcement of copyright material and site owners being sued, we have a policy that we do not allow links to any material that is copywritten. Google can be helpful here and I know that there are YBR125ED manuals available should you type the right words into a google search. If you catch my drift??

Not sure if they cover the 2012 model though.

I have been googling the hell out of YBR125 and haven't come across one for 2012 which is what prompted me to investigate the precise manufactured year etc. The VIN decode link is down currently but I will check back on it later. Thanks for the help :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online