Spilt beer on my laptop

dt502001
This post is 4035 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Task ya got yer nerve charging that you didn't even talk dirty to me, the check's in the mail but as you cost so much I had to send it via realy slow mail so with the cost of inflation by the time you get it you'll only be able to afford a bottle of baby duck.

Kev i was worried about the fan so I put a tooth pick in to hold it in place,I do that when cleaning the fan of dust.But realy you have a serious side who knew

Merv Your a genious why didn'tyou speak up earlier I have a bag of rice thats about a year old was just going to pitch it out anyway,could have drop the whole thing off at the in and out store and had it back in a hour.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Task ya got yer nerve charging that you didn't even talk dirty to me, the check's in the mail but as you cost so much I had to send it via realy slow mail so with the cost of inflation by the time you get it you'll only be able to afford a bottle of baby duck.

This is IT Support. For dirty talk, you want line three. If you wish to contest the charges, of either service, you want the accounting on line seventeen.

Better baby Duck than Babycham, though... Heck, I'd settle for a Party Four!

You had Party Four and Party Seven, holding 4 and 7 pints respectively.

Ok so last night I knocked over a glass of beer on my lap top,,fliped it over right away and the beer ran out cleaned it off, shut it off, and let it dry over night, all seems to be fine .

My question now is what is the best way to clean the keys,rubbing alc or is ther a proper cleaner or just a good spray with water when shut off and alow to dry again????. Never did this before and I am not a puter guy.

Help Please.

Phil

Only just seen this thread - no idea what I'd do - I don't have another cold one in the fridge.

Have a warm one I guess

Spilt beer on my keyboard last week as well ,but I've sticky keys and every time I put my password in on some keys it doubles it bad skills time for a new one unless some one got a remedy for sticky keys

If its just a keyboard you can carefully prise each key off and then give it all a good clean. Probably got dust etc inside the key itself. Take a pic of the keyboard first though unless you're a secretary!

If its just a keyboard you can carefully prise each key off and then give it all a good clean. Probably got dust etc inside the key itself. Take a pic of the keyboard first though unless you're a secretary!

hahahahaaaaaa yea and break every other key in the process :shakeno: don't bother.

If it's a normal cheap (sub £30) keyboard, unplug it and rinse it out under the tap!!

If it's something like a G19, as I have, you might wanna look into something a bit more professional:

17701.png

Double Diamond, Watneys red barrell , party seven cans (cats piss in a can), Trophy, Skol Lager 2.3% ? , Baby duck fizzy piss in a bottle, Babycham fizzy piss in a smaller bottle,

Martini , Remember the ads any time, any place anywhere its martini, one of the local girls was nicknamed ,martini and it was nothing to do with drink ,

oh i forgot put the laptop in a bag of rice , some chinese kid will take the rice and repair the laptop for ya

I remember when I had a six pack! Now it just looks like a party barrel

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online