Changing my sig in personal section

Noise
This post is 4047 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Not sure if a Mr MOD can help but when i go to change my sig in the Edit profile section all of the bits and bobs are blanked out at the top and can only put a crappy grey sig in?

Am i doing some thing wrong or is there an issue with this part of the profile bit? Last sig i had, had color and a link but now i cant even do a link???

Much thanks and kisses

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Last time I looked all was fine. Can I just check, you are trying to put the changes in the edit box and not the preview box? The edit box is below the preview box. I don't know if this helps.

Yer typing it in the Edit box. haha.

writting in there is find its just the tool section is all grey out and cant make any thing bold or change its colour etc

Bit confused? but then again that aint hard to do :eusa_whistle:

'twas just a thought. I can't do much at the moment as I am at work and no forum stuff allowed on the work laptop but if no one has looked by the time I get home I will have a look then.

Ok man no worries, just strange that i could do it before now its like ive been stripped of my signature privilages ha ha.

Noise - I went in and changed the signature with no issues. Can you re-test to see if yours can be changed now please?

Nope, still not working :eusa_think:

Its strange as the tool bar works fine when replying to posts and creating posts etc, just not on there.

I shall try it tonight on my home lap top as still at work at the mo and might be a drama just on my works PC

Thanks for the help

mines the same. fix it mods.

Can't fix anything big Kev.

Just another thought. Is the BB code button pressed or the html tickbox ticked?

Just going to get a snapshot and post it up to help.

Here we go. Can you try with the top left on on or off and the bottom one unticked

sig.jpg

Nope still not working lol.

HTML box is ticked. but every thing in the tool bar including the BB code thingy is all light grey and cant click on any of it.

What did you do to make it work Kev? (bar shouting at it)

you dick ? it needs un-ticking can't you read. :crazy:

edit: you need to un-tick the bottom box as shown in newmans picci

then a box appears at the uppermost arrow on the picture ,just click on that and it all lights up .

Bottom box needs to be unticked.

Try and change your sig. If it doesn't work click the top left hand box leaving the bottom one unticked and try again.

I can't see signatures at the moment as I am on my phone but can you let me know if it helps or is working please. Other that that I can change your sig to whatever you want in the short term until a solution is found.

Cheers.

All right all right kev no need to get your knickers all twisted ha ha.

Will give it another bash later. Off work today as can't feel my right leg and feels like I've been kicked in the back

All right all right kev no need to get your knickers all twisted ha ha.

Will give it another bash later. Off work today as can't feel my right leg and feels like I've been kicked in the back

Ouch take care of that back,I had that about 6 years ago turned out to be the L5-s1 disc had blown and pinched a nerv could feel my left leg for about a year

Yer got two lower discs that are prolapse and one traps the syatic nerve every now and then. Thankfully the codine has kicked in and I'm back to my normal aches and pains ha ha.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online