i thought it was my birthday today :-))

up.yours
This post is 4043 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i went shooting this morning ,

and caught a thieving low life red handed in my car. :ct:

iv'e always said in the past what i would do if i ever caught one in the act and today was that day; :elephant:

the police were not involved :eusa_whistle: ..

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

LOL what perfect timing that you just happened to be carring you gun,I hope you scared the shit outa him to the piont he will never try that again. And Left him batter and brused, naked in the street I would have :hah:

cheers chaps im so glad you see it from my point of view rather than the goody two shoe brigade .

all im going to add , is that" he" also wont be speaking to the cops :spin2:

not for a while anyway :biglaugha:

I think that's called community service isn't it. Or have I got that wrong :spin2:

oh , the best part was ?

he landed on his shoulder blades in a pile of horse shit from yesterday . :crylaugh: that was left behind my car.

Brilliant kev" i take it twas out in the countryside when you returned to car, :yeah: no witnessses etc.... :eusa_clap:

Well been home washed all the horse shit off, managed to get that thing out of my butt!! man that thing hurt don't think I'll walk straight for a while,

that's the last time I listen to Drewpy he said you had a sense of humour :hah::madflame:

Nice one Kev, bet you had big smile on your face all the way home, hope the little c#nt didn't do any damage getting in.

well :blush: i hadn't locked the car up the night before. but that was a good thing under the circumstance ,

because if it were locked he would have done the lock or busted the window :wank4az:

it cost £98 last time.

then, i would have been furious :madflame::madflame::madflame: .

it was done on my way out, not on my way back .

fortunately for me all the witnesses were tucked up in bed :sleeping: .

not good that means the f#cker knows were you live, trust me he'll be back do you have an alarm on it, if not I would get one

not good that means the f#cker knows were you live, trust me he'll be back do you have an alarm on it, if not I would get one

trust me ? he won't be back round here for a long time...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online