I am knackered

DirtyDT
This post is 4058 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just been on a non residential course for the week. 9 to 5 and then 2 hours homework each evening. 2 exams. I am now knackered and looking forward to going back to work for a rest.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

thats exactly how i feel after a weekend with the wife :biglaugha:

Yes Kev, and we all know what sort of course you've been on with your wife don't we. :icon_biggrin:

yes , a bloody work course. :shakeno: fix this mend that do the bloody garden ,walk the dogs take me here take me their :tearhair:

• Like 1

yes , a bloody work course. :shakeno: fix this mend that do the bloody garden ,walk the dogs take me here take me their :tearhair:

I was thinking more of an inter.

Pain inter your arse not inter hers?

If there's a pass mark I wonder how close to FAIL you are? Quite INTEResting really!!

If my wife's anything to go by, if you don't do it right first time, you've only got to do it again!! Great encouragement to get good!

No worries Andrew. Passed the first one hour one. Have to wait to find out about the two and a half hour one I took on Friday. Thanks for asking though.