Greetings from Las Vegas.... Tire question

This post is 4067 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Greetings -- new to the forum and relatively a new rider. Have a question, I recently bought a 2008 Roadstar and am in need of new tires -- any recommendations on whats "the best" tires to get for this bike?

Being that the Roadstar is a big bike cruiser I am looking for best tires that have great performance and also offer a more comfortable ride not just around town but also for long road trips.

Thanks ahead of time for your guidance....

Mike

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Go into a bar you've never been in before. Stand in the middle of the bar room and ask the same question without first introducing yourself to anyone. You'll get the same number of useful replies.

Hi Wireless I think what he's saying is that this area is for INTROS not questions, like anywhere really you say Hi before you ask a stranger for his opinion, as Above you should do another intro and THEN go to the bar area and see if anyone has an idea for the best tyre for your bike (sorry that should be TIRE of course) someone will have an idea about your problem I'm sure. Other than that WELCOME to the YOC.

PS if you can't stand having the piss taken then you really are in the wrong forum, good people on here Bits Yanks Indians and many from the Colonies (Australia New Zealand) and such plus loads I haven't mentioned (sorry all) so you will get a lot of stick before your one of the boys.