Bike Lift

neversaydie
This post is 3923 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've had this Lift now for over 12 months, and I'm well pleased with it. No more lying down trying to look upwards, I can sit at the side or stand up straight to work on the bikes.

Platform lifts to 780mm with the foot hydraulic pump, can be locked in place by using the bar which locates through the frame both sides and prevents dropping. Lowering is smooth and can be controlled by varying foot pressure on the lowering pedal, this is also adjustable by a flow control regulator on the cylinder. Comes on castors so can be moved easily, with jacking feet to raise the castors of the floor once in place. Includes a front wheel clamp, and a removable floor section at the rear for dropping out the rear wheel, and the ramp is also removable.

Quality is good, welds look secure, paint finish is ok, it worked straight out of the box, and means bikes can be serviced in relative comfort.

Delivery was 3 days after order placement, in a wooden crate. It is heavy though, but will lift 1000lbs

Only "watch out for" is when you pull the bikes onto their centre stand, the stand can slip on the paintwork, so a piece of old carpet or similar under the stand will prevent that

All in all, I've found it extremely useful, labour and time saving, and at a bargain price of £329.99 then, and would recommend one to anyone with the room for one

P7210397.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

cool, why not glue some non slip carborundum strips on the lift like they have for steps?

What is the overall length and breadth of the lift