Simply Japanese

BeaulieuEvents
This post is 4071 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys

Just to let you know Beaulieu will be holding its annual

Japanese only Event on Edited by ddt at the National Motor Museum. The

event is in its 2nd year and it attracted over 700 Japanese Car Enthusiasts

last year

For the first time we will operate club dedicated parking,

we haven't previously, this from feedback from Clubs. Ticket prices are

£10.00 per adult and £5.00 per child (under 5's are free) and this will

give access to the museum and all of the attractions at Beaulieu.

If anyone would like to book a club area or would like

further info please email

Edit ddt

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great

What would have made it much better would have been to post an intro in the correct area, and then post this in the correct events section, then we wouldn't think it was just some chancer looking for free Ad space and that we'll never hear from him again.

• Like 1

You are such a cynic Jimmy!!!

Nice, but... this is a bike forum. Many of us don't even have cars, let alone Japanese cars... In fact, I don't know if Yamaha even make normal production cars for us end consumer minions... just a few high-end Sports and Concept vehicles, innit?

my wife drive's a Mitsibishi! well I thought if they were good enough for Japanese suicide pilots then there good enough for her :biglaugha:

• Like 1

I like the 60's honda s800's old celica ST's Datsuns z600

just saying :)

Well "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT" in the beginning? If you want members (YOC) to attend your event then it might be an idea to say that up front instead of saying it was Japanese CARS? Some of us do own cars but we LOVE bikes more, so if you would be kind enough to INTRODUCE yourself in the NEW MEMBERS section you might get more than sarcasm and some interest from the people here. We are ,believe it or not, a friendly bunch but we like to use a sort of netiquette where new people say Hi before they start asking questions or inviting us to their show, it shows that they are serious about what they are doing and helps us identify with them on a personal level.

Also we are quite smart, for a bunch of bikers, and know when someone is trying to get free advertising for their event on our site, so take it as read that we know where your coming from and do what we do on here.

^ What he said!!!

:yeahthat:

Thought id join in.

so

anyone going to Beaulieu? :biglaugha: