Miles to a tank

looney tunes
This post is 3932 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I didnt Google anything I shouldn't have too, I just thought Id post any number as a test to see if anyone's reading my posts.

Q: Why would I want to ask Google when I'm on a Yamaha Owners Club site where all the answers should be!

If I have to go to search engines to get any answers to any Yamaha based question it makes this site redundant and all the members doesn't it and I'm surprised I was asked too as it implies "Don't ask us we don't know".

I will be waiting to see what sort of response I get from this post!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Q: Why would I want to ask Google when I'm on a Yamaha Owners Club site where all the answers should be!

A forum such as this acts as a node of information garnered from multiple sources outside the forum itself, from personal experience of members to yes, you guessed it, Google and other search engines. Its purpose is the collection and exchange of this information as well as social interaction between mostly likeminded individuals with a shared interest in two-wheeled propulsion.

Therefore your extremely poorly thought out "argument" boils down to: "Why should I be bothered to look something up when someone else should have done it for me?"

If I have to go to search engines to get any answers to any Yamaha based question it makes this site redundant and all the members doesn't it and I'm surprised I was asked too as it implies "Don't ask us we don't know".

We really are very sorry that we've failed to live up to your high expectations of being the font of absolutely any and all knowledge of Yamaha bikes. Since you feel that this renders not only this site redundant, but each individual member of it redundant as well, because you came perilously close to thinking about using Google for yourself without anyone there to hold your hand and/or spoon feed any information you require, at the instant you require it, we can only collectively, profusely apologise for our rank inadequacy, and promise to nip off and kill ourselves at the earliest opportunity.

We wish you all the best in getting everything you want in future, without having to expend the slightest effort in doing so. :spin2:

I didnt Google anything I shouldn't have too,

Oh? And why is that, then?
Why should we know absolutely everything and why should we be held accountable for supplying information that you are just too fucking lazy to spend 5 seconds Googling yourself?

I just thought Id post any number as a test to see if anyone's reading my posts.

Well if that's your attitude, I certainly won't bother reading any more of yours... You're just not that important here. :)

Why would you ask on YOC, when you can just go to Yamaha direct where all the answers *will* be?
We are not a fucking free helpdesk and basic trivia like that is quicker to Google than posting here and awaiting a response. As is, you didn't bother and assumed instead, thus throwing an ignorant opinion around and looking like a complete dickhead.

If I have to go to search engines to get any answers to any Yamaha based question it makes this site redundant

Guess what - You *can* go to Google and get every answer, pretty much. Search for a service/owners manual or something and there's almost everything you'd want to know. Since none of us are likely to do that for you, given your attitude, I suggest you go learn how.

I'm surprised I was asked too as it implies "Don't ask us we don't know".

More like, "How lazy are you, asking us when the answer is a few clicks away?".

I will be waiting to see what sort of response I get from this post!

In concurrence with Tout's most eloquent response above - Fuck off and troll elsewhere, pretty much...

This post is 3932 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.