hi all

Simo
This post is 4074 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Keep talkin'... tell us more!

ohhh needed some help with a bike i just got recently a 175 AG bout a 73 74 model roughly i think was going fine now its not so i chucked up a post over in your yamaha classic section i hope is the right area

so been checking out some forums this one looked the go ... seems like alot of the help questions get answered or helped pretty well and havn't seen asmuch bi**hing as everywhere else it's good

Simo

Help is easy (assuming someone knows the answer).

All ya gota do is post an intro, take part in the community a bit and hang around with us. Not much to ask, yet some people come along thinking this is an online helpdesk that will solve the problems for free that mechanics charge 30 quid an hour for... They don't last long, heh heh!

yeah i was a member of a group on facebook but after asking the same question for a few weeks and all you get is "OH A 175 HE SAYS ....AN AG HE SAYS HAHAHA buy a bike from this century bro".... i mean realy c'mon if they are not going to reply nicely or with something informative to say why bother... anyways i got sick of it there so im here now

-Simo

your bike is new if you compare with some bikes here, and i`m sure you will find more answers here than in other places. how Ttaskmaster say, just they don`t like one hit people and if you come with this attitude you will get answers just from people like me.

buy a bike from this century bro

not because your bike is old, just because your attitude is to new for your bike. :)

..........................asking the same question for a few weeks and all you get is "OH A 175 HE SAYS ....AN AG HE SAYS HAHAHA buy a bike from this century bro"....

My oldest project is 1965 and a lot of us have 1970's bikes too. Regular bikes on here.

Fuck all that - Ride what makes you happy and damn anyone who gets in your way!

My current bike is the 1992 model of a 1988 concept, a slight re-jig of something from around 1978 and yet it can still whip the shit out of maybe two-thirds of the bikes made just yesterday!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online