special form/shape stainless screws?

machineshed
This post is 4074 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Where would be the best place to post a thread about making up special form screws made in stainless, (you know the sort of thing, changed all the corroded fasteners on the bike and there are a couple of annoying ones with big heads, shoulders or weird threads!)

all i would need is a sample part to see if viable to make?

Cheers machineshed!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

To sell? You should probably get a corporate account. LINKY

Lots of us on here have project bikes. I could do with some stainless engine nuts and bolts, and other bits, for 3 bikes. Stainless engine case pan head, phillips screws that are not completely threaded to the head would be of interest. as would stainless fork and handlebar bolts.

I recently had a couple of armature pullers made for me in the US and shipped - didn't do the job - but still cost a few quid.

I hope this helps.

Always handy to have someone who can turn out a one of a kind item or that elusive nut or bolt that you can't get anymore, sure you will find lots of folks on here to keep you busy and soon the word will get around you might end up with more than you bargained for!!!!

• Like 1

I've just had a nut made/delivered for £4.30 :crazy: and it wasn't correct when i got it, so will have to wait another 2 weeks for him to get his finger out and confirm that they made a mistake.

The worst phone manners and poorest customer service I have ever had to endure too :madflame: not even taken my phone number to phone me back.

1st customer already??? Drewps. :jossun:

Just screws and lathe-type stuff, or can you make other stuff too, like bar risers, engine covers and things?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online