Hello :) with XVS 125

This post is 4076 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey there. My name is Adam and I'm just beginning my adventure with motorbikes. I've got a XVS Dragstar 125. I currently live in East London and I am a University student. I've always like the cruisers bike and at the moment I was purchasing my bike I had quite a bit of a choice when it came to choosing my first motorbike. I've read a little bit about them before I've made my final choice to be a XVS Dragstar 125cc :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey easyboy...welcome to the forum...good choice (from a new dragstar owner too :)

:welcome:

I knew Stratford well - before they built the Olympic park. I've lived in Stratford, Manor Park and East Ham but not for over 20 years. Still a Hammers fan though!

Yeah I've lived in Stratford exactly when the Olympics were on. It was a total chaos in there. Now I live nearer to the East Ham and Excel, but still kind of the same area.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online