thunderace electrics

twistedsister07
This post is 4078 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi to all,,im new on this forum and have currently just purchased a 1996 thunderacebwhich is lovely to ride..its a bit rough around the edges but has only done 15000 miles...goes well and I will soon have it looking in tip top condition .. when I bought it for a very cheap price I did notice the rev counter didn't work as also the indicators and brake light...when I took the seat off I was greeted with a spaggetti junction of wires taped up etc and no proper fuse box the one on it looked like a universal unit..i have a new wiring loom on order and was wondering about and original fuse box,,,they seem to be like hens teeth...any sugestions,,,also if there is a easy to understand wiring layout would be much appreciated,,,,cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You get the usual wiring diagram sometime an A3 size is available. I bet the fuse block is the same as other bikes.you probably wont get a new one as they tend to come with the loom.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online