Hello to all

This post is 4079 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Good afternoon guys and gals,

Just thought I would introduce myself, Im Lee and have recently (as in today) bought a Dragstar 125...needs a little fixing up to get her back to tip top condition so will no doubt be annoying everyone on here with the most random questions.

Any who, speak to you soon

Lee :biglaugha:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:wavey: Welcome aboard Lee!
  • Like 1

Thanks Sacha :-)

Hi Lee, where are you from?

• Like 1

Hi guys, sorry for some reason im not getting notifications of replies...Thanks for the welcome, Im from Caterham in surrey, 7 miles from croydon (not far enough :) )

I've been riding on and off for about 10 years, all 125s (1st a cg, then sr, then marauder now the dragstar). was gonna take my test till a BMW totaled my bike (the marauder) now just got this beauty (always wanted one since my first cbt just didnt have the funds) now got it and she gorgeous..few issues which im gonna tinker out but glad I found you guys...my mrs get very bored very easily when i talk "shop".

Definitely happy to meet you

lee

:welcome:

• Like 1

Thanks Tommy :)

Thanks matey :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online