dt 125 help

maxim trike
This post is 4086 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey guys ive been studying wiring diagram on the 125 x, trying to figure out the sidestand switch now as it might be reason getting no spark, anyway i have 2 black and white wires 1 for sidestand other for clutch, only thing is its showing me on diagram to connect them to anti-theft alarm which is an optional thing by the looks of it, i dont have one with my loom, anyone any ideas where it would connect too then?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Black/ whites , usually to CDI. Or ignition,, there the grounds,, :eusa_think:

Black/ whites , usually to CDI. Or ignition,, there the grounds,, :eusa_think:

well they cant go to cdi, going by diagram they are meant for an anti-theft yoke but the main red wire is not wired for that so ill assume didnt have one to begin with really stumped now, dont know how they would tie in with ignition though.......

Clutch and side stand cut out switches are normally just an earth to stop the spark. The same as an engine kill switch. If the wire(s) are disconnected from the switches they won't kill the spark.

Clutch and side stand cut out switches are normally just an earth to stop the spark. The same as an engine kill switch. If the wire(s) are disconnected from the switches they won't kill the spark.

this is what i had thought my self actually thanks

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online