Aussie yammy fanatic

This post is 4088 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello race fans. I thought i'd introduce myself. I live on the gold coast in Australia. I have a few older Yamaha two strokes as well as a some late model 4 stroke road bikes. I recently was lucky enough to find a good example of a As1, 125cc 1967 model. I really love the bike and its performance. I also have its little brother, the Yl3 100cc 1969 model, that I'm restoring. Anyway I may have some questions and knowledge in regard to these bikes that I would like to pass around this forum. Any forum members with AS1 or yl3 bikes? I would love to find expansion chambers for the As1. Here"s a pic of the as120130702_162017_zps2f2bbc45.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have a project YA-6.

The most likely place for a decent exhaust is US eBay. They have parts on there that don't show up on the UK one at least and I am guessing that Aussie eBay is the same. Other than that you could get one manufactured or see how close a fit a YB100 one would be and if it can be modified. I am having the same trouble here finding a decent exhaust for my project.

Welcome AYF!!!

Cannae help with the specifics myself, but everyone's here to chat with and bounce ideas off.

Impressive list of bike, by the way!

Nice list of bikes esp havin a rz track bike soooooo many memories with that bike.Can't help either with the exhaust but welcome to the nut house.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online