Fuel can on XT600E

steve 1052cc
This post is 4088 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Fuel exhaust have just made me a road legal end can to fit 2002 XT600e, to fit onto a laser Pro Doro system. The difference this has made to the to the performance of the bike is unbelievable pulls much cleaner appears to have more power and no longer feels like the engine is being strangled oh and it sounds like a 600 single should nice bark to it but not to loud. This is the second one off can Fuel have made for me all they need is the size of the inlet you require and they will make it to suit. Excellent service.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not sure it would apply to one off's but a Fuel exhaust discount code is available to paid site members. Conditions may apply.

Post a video so we can hear the can in action.

dt502001 Hell I've not long mastered the art of switching a computer on don't have a clue how to send photos or videos. Give me a set of spanners and a knackered bike I will get it sorted, but computers leave me baffled there's no gears, con rods, crank, pistons, valves they just work/do things by magic it seems.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online