Italian 4dl tzr belgarda

Adamjay90
This post is 3912 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cool how much do you have thats missing in the pict?

I actually have all the parts needed for the bike the only concern is that the bike has not been started for 7 years so will have to strip engine down do full oil and fluid change and pray there's no seized components but on the bright side I got the bike and parts for free from a old guy in my street who I offered to help fix a bike and he had this and didn't want it

Assuming it cranks over. Change the oils, change the plug, change the battery. Clean and reset the carb to standard settings. Run a little 2 stroke onto the plug hole and turn it over slowly a few times. Replace the plug. Check the fuel tank for junk and rust, give it a good clean out. take off the petcock and give this a good clean also. put new fuel in and Start it remembering it will take a little while before the fuel gets through.

Issues might be that the seals have dried out and the air filter is knackered. Don't run it for long if you have no air filter or you need to replace it.

4DL Belgarda ey? So this is the TZR RR Then isn't it? The one tuned by Moto Minarelli?

Not bad for free. Won't be cheap if you want to get it in peak condition. Parts for this bike are particularly rare and expensive.

Could potentially be a really nice bike though

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online