Biker hit and run

obriens65
This post is 3940 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

We like to think that as Bikers we're different to the cagers.

This goes to show that scum can ride bikes as well.

http://www.hallamfm.co.uk/news/local/3-year-old-girl-in-hit-and-run-with-3-motorbikes-in-rotherham/

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

They're not bikers. They are children on off-roaders and likely illegal ones, too.

It's fucking sickening, but it is the season for it. All the cunts are out.

Bike park at work was full today. Five extra riders whose bikes only ever see daylight about thrice a year. I know the 'Blader and the Gaytona one both filter and undertake above 90 through 10mph rush hour traffic on the 40 limit A-road. Fucking pricks, the lot of 'em!

Last Summer, we collectively cautioned and later shopped the Repsol Race Rep guy to his boss for riding without tax and insurance (he was riding for work purposes as well, which was the kicker). He later got done for failing to stop at the scene as well.

I hope you don`t understand wrong what I mean, those bikers must answer for this but what about girl parents? where they was? they also must answer for negligence in the same manner like those bikers. you can`t leave a kid on the road without consequences. what kind of parents they are?

Oh Dear!!! Must be youngsters I'm afraid and probably not legal which is why they ran away, give's us all a bad name, just hope that at least one of them has a conscience, not holding my breath tho!!! :crazy:

Lallasro, she was IN HER MUM'S ARM'S at the time who had just got off the bus, it said so in the interview on the website, you obviously missed it mate. :jossun:

Oh Dear!!! Must be youngsters I'm afraid and probably not legal which is why they ran away, give's us all a bad name, just hope that at least one of them has a conscience, not holding my breath tho!!! :crazy:

Lallasro, she was IN HER MUM'S ARM'S at the time who had just got off the bus, it said so in the interview on the website, you obviously missed it mate. :jossun:

oh, sorry, I miss that... probably because I don`t understand so good. and the bikers don`t have plates? noone take the details? the bus driver? nobody?!

They would be out of sight before anyone thought to note the numbers down, I expect.

We got to of these tests riding down my road every night on these 110cc pit bikes that wake my daughter up. Was out the front the other day n one was pushing it down the road n sat on it out side my house ready to kick start it, to my voice sharply saying "you start there im going to rip out your spark plug" to which he kindly got back off it and continued pushing.

I suspect that it would have been three of these that took this poor girl out thus no details where taken as they dont have plates. Also if it where me at the sciene all my attention will be on the little girl.

you are wrong noise, parents must have attention on the girl giving her the help she need, we all rest on the f criminals so they pay for what they do so never do again this. next can be your kids and you don`t want this criminals free on the roads. ok, was just an accident, but you can be sure they will stop riding like this again and they will not hit another kid? anyway, i guess they have no plates, is so unbelievable nobody take the numbers if they have a plate.

this cock got it right, this happen'd in my street just as i arrived home from work,

i said at least he's not hurt anyone . his wife give me the daggers :eusa_whistle: ..

but so what, it could have been somebody's child he hit. i mean come on ? iff he can't see a big green scenic in front of him ,he's no chance of seeing a small child.

the driving test is their so that you can show that your able to control a motorbike on the street, this cunt obviously wasn't capable .

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/districtnews/10497176.Biker_Marcus_Oakley_fighting_for_his_life_after_horror_crash_on_his_birthday/

p.s edit( he wasn't a biker , he was a local knobhead terrorizing our local area.

Hang on there Slicey, Maybe you're being a bit hard on lallasro, I've just opened the link and read the text, but unless you click on the orange button you wouldn't know that she was in her mums arms, most people like me only tend to read the wording.

In fact, until this post came up I didn't even think of clicking the orange button.

doh .....................................................nut.

Explain that one Kev, because I haven't a clue what you mean.

you are wrong noise, parents must have attention on the girl giving her the help she need, we all rest on the f criminals so they pay for what they do so never do again this. next can be your kids and you don`t want this criminals free on the roads. ok, was just an accident, but you can be sure they will stop riding like this again and they will not hit another kid? anyway, i guess they have no plates, is so unbelievable nobody take the numbers if they have a plate.

Sorry mate how am I wrong? I see you say the parents have the attention on the little girl but what if they didnt know first aid? Not much help is a cuddle and a kiss when it comes to a head injury, hence I say id focus on the girl rather than looking for a plate. Sorry not ment to sound harsh or nothing ha ha

Not much help is a cuddle and a kiss when it comes to a head injury,

I can assure you ....it is, especially to the child.

Accident and Emergency Charge Nurse.

Explain that one Kev, because I haven't a clue what you mean.

it's right their in front of you , you only have to look.

it's right their in front of you , you only have to look.

Sorry Kev, I still not got a clue.

I can assure you ....it is, especially to the child.

Accident and Emergency Charge Nurse.

I totally agree with you there NEO.

The amount of times I've stopped my kids crying by giving them a cuddle and reassuring them that everything is going to be alright is nobody's business.

Sorry mate how am I wrong? I see you say the parents have the attention on the little girl but what if they didnt know first aid? Not much help is a cuddle and a kiss when it comes to a head injury, hence I say id focus on the girl rather than looking for a plate. Sorry not ment to sound harsh or nothing ha ha

you kidding? how long take you to look on a plate? you can do this in the way to kid. the parents will be to shocked to look on the plate, but you? nobody say to fallow him, just take a look 2 seconds is enough.

I do agree with you guys that yes a cuddle and a kiss does help to calm a kid down but personally id rather get first aid etc done asap rather than trying to take down details of the vehicle.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online