Our Own Mini YOC Rideout N/W

This post is 4099 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Its summer and other members and I are inviting anyone interested in a rideout next weekend to put your names forward and any suggestions of destination route and so on.

& obviously a starting point central to where members will be coming from,

any sensible suggestions (KEV) welcome.

so far myself & Bippo have shown interest, I'm hoping drewpy & airhead can also make it,

sat or sun to be arranged,

if interested put your names up or pm me

as we are all in the n/w area so far Altrincham is central for meeting place (only suggestion)

I thought Southport might be a good destination anyway lets know your thoughts on it

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye Tommy

Squires not to far from you ?

Aye tommy" airhead and i , will be at fs1e meet,, be good to see yeh,, :jossun: ,, there is also the Aircooled RD rally, same weekend ,, :yeah: ,

• Like 1

if is just one day trip, i`m in... if you chose squires, will be perfect for me, just 20 miles away :D anyway, i`m going at 2-3 days at squires

Aye tommy" airhead and i , will be at fs1e meet,, be good to see yeh,, :jossun: ,, there is also the Aircooled RD rally, same weekend ,, :yeah: ,

sounds good to me will sort it out during the week thanks blackhat lallasro pm you aswell during week meet you there

sounds good to me will sort it out during the week thanks blackhat lallasro pm you aswell during week meet you there

ok, in this time learn to speak english with hands. its the only way to speak with me lol :) I read ok but speaking i`m away... faraway. read the book "english for retards" :))

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online