TZR 2rk-2rh-3pa crank identification etc

cagiva4ever
This post is 3953 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi !

my tzr "blog" here at forum :

then to the topic issue:

-Who can Identify if this Yamaha OEM NOS crank fits into 3Pa-2rh engine ?

Crank is in its original packing with original label : 10V-11400-01 44 7767-4

also some1 has diy hand written into the box "Dt125 LC"

at my 3pa engine (1 of them) that i need to complitely Rebuild, the Crank is typically worn, as in many 125cc 2T Yamaha's, being that Crank/main bearing fittment is so loose that Crank will wobble causing serious issues...

Also my other Cranks are too worn, to be swopped into my "best" engine.

ive found mentioned NOS crank 10V-11400-01, and im wondering if its complitely 100% same specs as mine. looks the very same in my eye's when i saw it last time, but didnt have any parts with me to compere them then..

i cannot compere mine(s) yet into it, as the NOS crank is 300km away from my home, at my Collector friend who has ~600m2 of new/used spares-bikes.

im getting prepared for the trip and doing backround checks 1st, for the Cranks etc.

Can any1 tell me solid info ?

im wondering for example if there is any difference on :

-w-d-key groove position, timing..

-crank weight

-conrod lenght, stroke

-if its being dt125LC, would there be difference in balance/weight, in a way that Balancer weight would be different and gear ratio different on balancer sprockets.

Other wonderings:

seen that Brand "TopRacing" Cranks are commonly available for DT125R '90->

-are some of them wrongly advertised to fit older '87~'90 tzr's ? as seen so written on some listings...

DT125R Crank looks very different etc, its weight etc Versus TZR '87~'90

-so most likely it wont fit work in a '87~'90 ?

-has there ever been specific aftermarket NEW Cranks for '87~'90 TZR's ?

bye:)

m

on the oncoming trip to Collector, im hoping to buy his 4 engine's (Bottom ends) 2rh 3Pa. from Write-off crash damaged bike's. i was offered them last time...

Dt125LC Parts List pdf:

http://www.dt125.cz/download/katalog-DT125LC.pdf

and i do have the file "how to reed yamaha part numbers.." but it hasnt helped me much..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi !

found out so far that RD125 10W Crank is little diff Vs Rd125Lc ypvs 1GU, being difference on big end bearing diam/gudgeon pin. making1 stronger over another.

and that DT125R crank would be ~200Gr heavyer than 2rk 2rh 3pa, and that 0,6mm difference in stroke.

does anybody know any other differences ?

found out that following earlyer mentioned Crank is from Rd125 10W '82

10V-11400-01

bye:)

m

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online