Tennis elbow

Cynic
This post is 4096 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok im winning and back on the bike. All beit cautiously.

Sit ups. Re learning my riding position and a forearm brace have improved things.

DT is still a total no no as it vibrates too much and its a lot heavier clutch than the TDR oddly enough.

Using my legs and stomach to take all the weight off my arms is working well. Helps with cornering quite a bit too. After setting up the bike to get rid of as many vibes as poss.

New c+s. Filters and carb set and balance. She is riding real smooth.

Anyway on the mend. Just hinges on things not getting worse now im back on the bike.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ok im winning and back on the bike. All beit cautiously.

Sit ups. Re learning my riding position and a forearm brace have improved things.

DT is still a total no no as it vibrates too much and its a lot heavier clutch than the TDR oddly enough.

Using my legs and stomach to take all the weight off my arms is working well. Helps with cornering quite a bit too. After setting up the bike to get rid of as many vibes as poss.

New c+s. Filters and carb set and balance. She is riding real smooth.

Anyway on the mend. Just hinges on things not getting worse now im back on the bike.

:thumb:

Pleased for ya

I never left. Have been a bit envious of everybody out in the better weather though.

I had Tennis elbow last year, it eventually sorted its self after 3-4 months, I used a Velcro strap thing with a pressure point that you put on your forearm, seemed to help, but its time that does the real healing...

Keep at it..

Got a ruddy trapped nerve in my neck now.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online