Hello All (Yamaha Ybr)

Zakmc
This post is 4104 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone, I ride a yamaha ybr 55 plate. (My first road bike). I used to ride off road pit bikes as a kid. I am enjoying my first bike experience and really chuffed with the yamaha ybr. Built on a budget but have had no problems with the engine, touch wood. Having a top speed of just 65/70 mph I can't wait to get my self on a bigger bike! I have looked into buying a yamaha yzf125 as it's a mean looking bike, but will probably hold off and buy a cbr600. What do you think of these bikes?

Any suggestions on customising the APPEARANCE of the ybr as it's not the best looking bike on the road (not the ugliest ever).

Hope you enjoy my post and look forward to meeting some of the members here.

Z

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Again Zak, welcome to the YOC. :jossun:

• Like 1

:welcome: aboard! I like the sound of any of those bikes... including the YBR as my only runner doesn't come close to 65/70. LOL
  • Like 1

Hi and welcome to the forum.

..................................but will probably hold off and buy a cbr600. What do you think of these bikes?

Any suggestions on customising the APPEARANCE of the ybr as it's not the best looking bike on the road (not the ugliest ever).

CBR's are great bikes.

Don't mod the YBR as this will affect the resale value. Just wear dark glasses if you can't stand to look at the YBR.

Yeh zak" save your money for the big bike, as ad ons sometimes look gash, :welcome: Bye the way..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online