Problem With Head Lights

Zakmc
This post is 4104 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello I have a yamaha ybr 55 plate and the high beam warning light is on. But I have no main dipped/beam lights working. Played around with the switches and no joy. It's on its third bulb since I bought it back in October. Is there an electrical fault here? Will be going down to Halford tomorow to try a new bulb.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Zak, Just a quick reminder, you are supposed to do an "INTRO" before you launch into a question, it's just polite to say Hi to strangers before you ask them for help. Please go to NEW MEMBERS section and say just a few bits about yourself, read some of the other posts if you want to know how it works. Welcome to the YOC by the way and hope you stick around and aren't a ONE HIT WONDER!!

No problem your not the first to forget, just a nudge in the right direction is all most folks need, hope you enjoy the site and find what your looking for. :jossun:

Is the high beam light on even when you are not on high beam? Sounds like a bad earth or connection with the wiring.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online