FS1SE Chopper

This post is 3925 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, Just joined after buying an FS1SE last week to restore, any help welcomed including to start where do I go for new spokes as the wheels are different sizes to the FS1e ? Many thx Rick

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Is that really a hello?

It would help to know where you are in the UK and a little about you. This would then allow us to know if you can actually change the spokes yourself and understand things such as ofsets and stuff rather than either teaching you to suck eggs or warn you of any pitfalls.

LINKY

Yeh :welcome: rick " more info helps, its the FS1E Rally at Squires next weekend,,, :jossun:

Hello Hello Hello!

Hi there, I'm based in the midlands and no never really had a go at replacing spokes before, although I was probably thinking more along the lines of taking the wheels in to somewhere local to me to get them sorted out so pitfalls yes sucking eggs definatly not. Not afraid of tackling certain jobs but thought I would leave this one to those in the know!

Hi Blackhat, where in the UK is Squires? Google brings a few up...Sounds interesting!

Regards Rick

• 2 weeks later...

hi & welcome to yoc squires is just outside leeds, little late with that info but I'm good at that!!

• 4 weeks later...

Aahhh a picture!!IMG_1907_zps9a25865b.jpg

I have got one in the same state got forks a few years ago from japan as I could not get them in this country need to get the seat and chrome done the dealer that I got it from said they only made 200 of them

• Like 1

:welcome:

• Like 1

I have got one in the same state got forks a few years ago from japan as I could not get them in this country need to get the seat and chrome done the dealer that I got it from said they only made 200 of them

Yes I have read somewhere online that there is maybe less than a dozen or so still registered.... Might of bitten off a little more than i can chew but will carry on regardless!! :hyper:

Whereabouts in the UK are you Luigi?