change of username

iandouglas
This post is 4101 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

tad self indulgent this...

when i joined i couldn't think of anything except bender and that seemed wrong so i used my proper name, however some ideas have popped up, what do you think, perhaps applying any knowledge from my feeble posts:- this is the short list

two sheds

bollinger

capt mainwaring

arthur lowe

wreckless eric

divster

binman

surface agent

or just leave it as:-

iandouglas

not that i have the necessary membership rights to change my username, i'd have to get help from an administrator

the first two or leaving it as it is are my preferences at present :spin2:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

two sheds - Do you have two sheds? Are you Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson, the composer?

bollinger - I like. Lets me do my Gene Hunt impression, Bollie!!

surface agent - Mysterious... Another good one.

I like two sheds or Ian 2sheds I know just what you mean Ian, I'm sort of in the same boat but I think i'll stick with mine now as people just get used to it and it doesn't really matter anyway for me as I only used my first name think I would change

if it was my surname as well.

Could change mine to "not that much Noise" seeing that my bike is dead.

"Ian 2 sheds" sounds good. And in a nice fancy style on the back of a t-shirt

Anything dads army is good with me. I replied to your pm by the way.

thanx dt - i haven't got that facility to change username myself unfortunately

also thanks noise - of course your bike will be up and running so you mustn't change your username :spin2:

Well operation build man cave is coming on nicely so should soon be able to strip her down, just starting to get depressed now as i just wanna get out on two wheels again.

I'm staying as Taskmaster, because whatever the task is, I *shall* master it!!

Current task - Locate and extract ceramic splinter from snapped spark plug, which is likely blocking an exhaust valve and causing misfire mayhem...

So whats with the Extra T in the name then Ttaskmaster?

Or is it just a case of fat finger syndrome?

Taskmaster was a nickname I picked up waaaaaaaaay back in the Air Cadets. We didn't do much Air stuff anyway so we ended up doing more ground-based Army stuff, but since I was a bit Army barmy back then I got well stuck-in. By the time I was an NCO, I was competent and had very high standards for most things, so drove my little sprogs hard. They called me a harsh taskmaster. Over time the context was reinterpreted.

The capital T originally stood for 'The', but among the several billion internet users also made it pretty unique, which I needed for email. I'm not one for the long 'Bob1234567890305014501545785894685' type usernames .

Most people online just know me as Tasky anyway now :)

I like "wrecklessEric" myself sounds sort of cool and not cool all at the same time? Bit like a SUPERMAN called Dave!! 2sheds is ok to by the way but a bit like tommy10bikes, just tells you he has 10 bikes. Or just "IAN" seems like that's who you are and proud of it!! Stay away from "MUFFDIVER" someone has already made that mistake and now regrets it, cos the next time he try's to get an insurance quote he will have to us his online name to prove that he's a member, now that's a conversation I would like to hear :rofl:

I have flagged up the inconsistencies, as some people can change their names and some can't.

tad self indulgent this...

when i joined i couldn't think of anything except bender and that seemed wrong so i used my proper name, however some ideas have popped up, what do you think, perhaps applying any knowledge from my feeble posts:- this is the short list

two sheds

bollinger

capt mainwaring

arthur lowe

wreckless eric

divster

binman

surface agent

or just leave it as:-

iandouglas

not that i have the necessary membership rights to change my username, i'd have to get help from an administrator

the first two or leaving it as it is are my preferences at present :spin2:

Wahayy. Monty Python

I like TwoSheds

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online