Sun, Sea and Sangria

jimmy
This post is 3955 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well folks, I've packed my kit and tomorrow morning, me, t'wife and kids are all off to Spain for a few weeks, so be good and I'll bring you all a stick of rock home. :icescream::icescream:

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have a good 1 jim " :chill: you"l miss ALL that good weather were to be having,,, :ninja:

Have fun you two lucky men (and family) hope you both don't have to get some strange bloke in budgie smugglers to rub sun cream into your back as your wife and kids have gone off to the market :biglaugha:

Well folks, I've packed my kit and tomorrow morning, me, t'wife and kids are all off to Spain for a few weeks, so be good and I'll bring you all a stick of rock home. :icescream::icescream:

have a good holiday Jim you don't need a shed sitter for a few weeks do you, I won't charge if the beer fridge is well stocked!! :jossun: