Mug Shots

Noise
This post is 3888 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well ive been thinking (dangerous i know)

With all the up coming meets / events thought maybe slapping up a pic of our selves so that when folk turn up at a meet you know our faces and don't have to stand in a spot looking like a dodgy perv with a strange grin on your face.

Good idea or not?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yes a good idea. But what if you ARE a perv?

I suppose that this is a good idea but wouldn't it be better to start with pictures of our bikes? I don't know, not sure but most of us come on here really to do with bike interest, don't we? just saying..

oh dear this is getting awkward :icon_redface1:

2jczwat.jpg

picture of my main bike I just happen to have at hand

fxxuli.jpg

me - sorry it's such a massive picture, i'm useless with compluters being old and more used to typewriters and cameras with film in them :spin2:

Yes a good idea. But what if you ARE a perv?

Well, i guess we know who not to pitch a tent up next to at the meets ha ha.

I've just changed my avatar co's I thought there was to many ugly mugs on here already.

oh well here goes IMG_8569_zps2fe97f37.jpg I'm the one with the sun glasses

I've just changed my avatar co's I thought there was to many ugly mugs on here already.

oh well here goes IMG_8569_zps2fe97f37.jpg

nice pic of you both Tommy :thumb: - any chance that you could post a picture of your bike, maybe it's just me but the two kind of go togeter, just asking :spin2: you too foamy if you don't mind. as for the foamy pic I'm speechless.

i was going to press the quote button but thought best not once was enough, Foamy is that your best side!! got some ball's though, hahah

come on noise!! you can't start this without posting a pic, one less graphic! than foamy's effort though.

theres another pic somewhere of me running around bournemouth beach bollock naked, my "friends" thought it would be funny to bury me in the sand and then steal my shorts :(

I'm speechless Foamy...!

• Like 1

Good looking bike Tommy - lovely condition :spin2:

Thanks Ian, I use it all year round but not bad for 31 years old, little bit tatty but I'm working on that

have you got any pics like that!! you'd like to share Bipp's

Ha ha! None like that which I'm willing to share in an open forum Tommy!

you know your going to get a lot of pm request now don't you!!

Re:

come on Bippo - a passport photo will do :spin2: ah - Manchester, remember the place way back in the 70's as my first job was in Accrington, lived in Oswaldtwistle, Manchester was the bright lights and my brother was at university there, he lived in this ex Council flat in Hulme with a load of other students.

At least share a bike picture