Oh the resemblance...

j0hn
This post is 3952 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

personally , i would have lost control of my tongue, well done for staying calm.

Haha. I love it when you see these drivers' expressions (normally the female of the species) which roughly translated mean: please don't be there, please don't be there, I'm not going to look at you and that'll mean you're not there."

Where was that john. Kinna looks like the area around Anniesland cross in Glasgow

cxamx is that you john! just looked at one of your other clips on youtube slightly (faster filtering)

your F#ckin crazy!! you won't be with us long riding like that! talk about smidsy's, on that clip your expecting them to have eyes in the back of their heads one lane dodger there and you where toast.

Oh yea, I posted a thread about that on here:

For the record, I don't usually ride like that because there isn't usually a lot of traffic here to filter through. Also, I was following the 20/20 rule. It might seem like it's fast because of the wide angle lense but traffic was moving at around 20mph :D.

I can see how its looks faster on the clip, but its still a collision waiting to happen, glad to hear its not normal for you to ride like that John. I know its a buzz, probably did similar when i was younger but choose to forget how crazy I was.

safe riding John, enjoy the summer on your bike, not in a hospital bed

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online