Happy Father's Day

Mallory1
This post is 3938 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well boys, happy Father's Day to all of you - either as fathers or sons - or those remembering loved ones. All a complete con of course and propping up the card and tacky gift industry. So on the subject of tacky gifts, just wondering if anyone will receive / buy some truly awful tat this (or yester-) year?? Or maybe you actually did well??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry ... Boys AND girls ....

Don't know what I'll get, but I remember a number of years ago, my pals auld man got a 4 into 1 for a Z1100, when asked what use that is to him, his son, my mate replied, 'ok then I'll have it, it'll fit my bike'

• Like 1

I done well this year a bike cover enough chocolate to last me till Christmas a hot air gun & a tour of Anfield which came from my brothers step daughter co's their all blue nose's and needed some one to go with him :jossun:

black's chocolate (the best) A lovely card and a dad pen.

trip out in a bit for a chinky

and a bar of toblerone

You get a bar of toberlone as well Paul

IMGP0274_zpsffa37d09.jpg

black's chocolate (the best) A lovely card and a dad pen.

trip out in a bit for a chinky

Can't beat a bit of blacks chocolate :) wife and kids replaced my Oxford analogue clock for the bike which I accidentally left in some leathers is sold (idiot). Kids making me some home made buns as I type (something akin to apocalypse now) after I got back from participating in a world record attempt this morning (http://www.quayvipersmcc.com/) ..... A good day :)

I normally got a toblerone but not this year, just got a hole in my fence, dent in the tank................o and a flipping big bottle of JD!!! :)

Happy days!

I got to spend the day with my youngest daughter. Cinema, dinner, walk around the local park. All in all a good day with prezzies from my other two daughters who were in other parts of the country today.

My boy's been brought up proper, he got his old man a ticket for Knockhill today, so we had to suffer this sort of thing:

100B1541.jpg

Then I get home and find a bottle of rum on my desk - such hardship ...... !

You poor old sod. I don't know how you put up with it.

We used to stand at that hairpin, my pal would cup one hand to his ear and declare 'hark I hear disaster coming', point at a rider and invariably this guy would fall off.

He was either very good at reading race lines or else he is a witch

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online