Down south,

blackhat250
This post is 3990 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Will be near Leicester this weekend, going to daughters, thers a classic vehicle show nearby on sunday ,

gong there , on saturday will be passing leeds then stockport, to pick up parts, not far from glossip, buxton rd [ henshaw,], be 3pm ish on saturday, may call you paul , i"l see how things shape up.

be at chorley first,[ left my rucksack at N/W. rally] to simon listers, . so busy weekend,,, :jossun:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have fun in Leicester mate, I'll be up there too, painting dt 175 and cb72 frames with the old man on fathers day! Where is your daughter living in leicester?

Hi ed" it was broughton astley, i was at a vintage steam rally on sunday , near bassat summat, great day out, Fred dibna stuff, :jossun:

I was there too Sunday. Midsummer vintage fair near Ashby magna! My dad's an agricultural engineer so a few of his mates were there with old stuff. Did you see the lovely old franny b?

My folks are at Thurlaston a stones throw from broughton!

When I read this i thought you meant Down South!! as in down here in Sussex....Not Up North!!

In fact anything upwards is North! If I go South I'll end up in the Channel. :jossun:

Nah, we are not up north we are in the middle. Bassat summat is probably Dunton Bassett, its the midsummer vintage festival at Ashby Magna showground, Holt Lane, Dunton Bassett.

Leicestershire is definately in the midlands...

Yip " thats the bugger Dunton Basset. , pity i neve knew you Eddy, The bike section was poor, A rocket 3 . and a CB200. i mind seeing,, :eusa_think:

Leicestershire is definately in the midlands...

It was when I left home this morning from there. In a different county now for work.

Yeh no yams at all! I.may take my fleet over next year, get the old man over in his 400four or cb72.

Where abouts you.live dirty?