Ha ha

drewpy
This post is 4117 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Say's it all then!!!!!!!

Hey, i own a honda... :(

Aarrgghh

Why couldn't you just be Gay :crying::crying:

So does that mean that those of you who don't own a Honda are gay?

Tbh it wouldn't be the first time I've been surrounded by fags... There are some bars in london that you just don't go into...

She's a nice lookin girl, :babyha:

wouldnt mine dryin her tears and cheerin her up :eusa_think::bath:

I'd happily own a Honda - Blackbird, Pan 1100 or *maybe* even a Shadow.

Suzuki... depends. G-Strider for sure, as I love spaceships

Kawasaki is DEFINITELY lifting some shirts.

Hardly - Wants to be gay, but gay doesn't come with chrome accents and the wife won't let him, so goes for the Bear look.

Triumph - Since the 1960s, these bikes have come with a 2' spanner in the under-seat toolkit just so their owners have something to beat Mods up with. Very NOT gay!!

But anyway, homos are great... well, the ones I'm friends with, anyway. Half are personal security/close protection and martial artists. The most impressive one is also a 6' 3" part-time transvestite who can kickbox in his high heels - When you watch a scrote have his arse handed him by a guy like that, it just makes your day!!!

• Like 3

Yeah okay they have made a couple of cool bikes........

The ones that draw me are the XR650R and the CR500 :eusa_whistle:

After seeing what a bike cop did on a 700 Dullville, I REALLY wanted one and to learn how to do what he did... Then I rode the thing.
Nice enough and loads of features to keep a gimmick-freak like me entertained, but a bit cramped on the controls and I couldn't see anything but my really wide shoulders, no matter what I did to the mirrors. Also a surprisingly dull ride, given what I'd seen it do. No surprises, nothing unexpected, just... sort of... went along. I felt really let down and was glad to hop back on the Drag when I left the shop!

Hey, i own a honda... :(

Bit of a knee jerk reaction that Foamy , putting it up for sale just co's someone mentioned the word GAY

hehehe :razz:

No, it just gives me a dead arse after riding 2 hours on the motorway... i may aswell be gay and get a dead arse without having to pay for the petrol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online