Yamaha xt125x wiring loom

martinshaw94
This post is 4044 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello everyone

my wiring loom has become very worn and wires are starting to frey and break

I am looking at a loom on eBay for a 2009 model xt but mine is a 2010 model and was wondering if all the plugs are the same.

as I don't want to buy it and find out the plugs are all different as i am very short on money these days and not very knowledgeable with electrics.

cheers,

martin

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not a definitive answer but I can't find any change of this part number from 2008 to present. It also looks like the X and the R have the same part number 13D-H2590-00-00

If you don't have any luck on the forum I would go down to my local Yami Dealer and ask them to check the part number for your year and ask what other years, and on what other bikes, that loom was used on.

ok cheers for the help and ill give my local dealer a ring and give them the part number to confirm that it might work and thanks again for helping me out

martin :icon_biggrin:

just got off the phone to my local dealer and the loom hasnt changed since the 2008 model and should fit fine so i thank you for helping me in getting the relevent infomation

many thanks

martin

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online