New wheels

sixsicksex
This post is 4119 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there, I'm trying to find some black wheels for the dragstar 125, I've seen pics of them on bigger models, mainly in Australia, but want a pair for a project I'm about to start and was wondering if any one could point me in the right direction please, thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

point you in the direction of classifieds NOT the bar. this is for listening to AC/DC and a few beers :D

I'm gettin confused, the bar is sub headed motorbike specific chat! isn't that what this is? he's asking a specific question about his motorbike

• Like 2

The post can be open to interpretation. There have been quite a few workshop, for sale and wanted items posted in here recently. I have done away with most of them.

As for the question, if they are alloys, take the wheels off and take them to a powder coaters. Get them powdercoated black. Job done. Costs about £60 a wheel.

Ok, so I'm officially confused, we come to the bar, it has no AC/DC, it has no beer ( I'm disappointed drewpy ) and I can't ask bike based questions? So, is this basically where we come to moan about her indoors and compare patches? Ok then, I'll go first, I'll have an invisible pint of Betty Stoggs, some Metallica on the invisible jukebox and I'd like to say, my missus is a proper hormonal bitch at the mo.....

I'm gettin confused, the bar is sub headed motorbike specific chat! isn't that what this is? he's asking a specific question about his motorbike

It's saying two things there, specific in a general way :razz:

Yeah, I had one that colour too, leathers with matching blue stripes, like a proper c••t!!! Was going through a blue stage at the time, went as far as buying a colbolt blue tarantula, fucking thing put me in the hospital!!!! Hence to say, my blue period didn't last long haha

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online