i'm wounded

iandouglas
This post is 4122 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:icon_sad: :icon_sad: took the dog out this evening, just had overalls on as i'd been doing some house repairs

dog sees cat, violently flies off, lead caught in my hand drags me with her, i lose balance on crashing into an open wheelie bin

would have been ok i suppose but all sorts of sharp stuff sticking out of the top of the bin with the lid folded back,

got this knife like would, wife says get it stitched but that means hours in a & e so i'll just take pain killers and get sleepy

that's why i'm bothering you lot so late

so loads of bike riding this week end - no problems, take the dog out and get a nasty deep cut...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hmm,

What is an hour or two in A&E compared to a few weeks if you're lucky in ICU with scepticemia. An open wound from some shit in a wheelie bin....Get yourself along to hospital mate and get a tetanus at least

yep there is that - wife's a staff nurse, she put a load of stingy propriety dressings on, she thinks it's clean but yes i am well out of date on tetanus

thanks though - appreciated

i think the sharps were pieces of wood, like a picture rail that had been broken up and shoved in the bin vertically - anyway what are you doing up late, work tomorrow you know :spin2:

I work a four on/four off shift and finished nights yesterday morning so still have 2 days to go :hyper:

Get that shit checked out by the doc bro, could have aids and stuff

thanks foamy - well, hope your not proved right but this is a suburban type scene here, of course you never can be sure, i'll see how it goes, if theres any throbbing i'll get down to the hospital. feel more irritated than anything else, the dog is one of those sight hounds, cats just make her lose any sense and what with me day dreaming and not paying attention..

oh yes and i hope the weather stays good for you jimmy - assume its been ok up there last couple of days, right tablets seem to be working, i'm off to bed. night all.

Bloody Yorkshire Terriers..... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online