Spot the difference...

bippo
This post is 4134 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

congrats :) well, I also had my mod 2 test today but I fail, reason, low speed :) when I get home, I check area where I was (on google)... and seems like i run with 30 m/h in a national road (in the city?!?!) with 40 m/h restriction. today was girl day :D today was with me on the test a woman and she pass. thanks god our instructor still get a 50% :D I still can`t believe I fail. so... I fail to upgrade me from spamer on YOC to rider on the road :)

Sorry to hear that lallasro, but fear not, you'll pass soon enough, especially seeing as you have your big bike waiting patiently for you in the garage!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done Bippo :eusa_clap:. Does it go faster without that extra weight?

Well done Bippo :eusa_clap:. Does it go faster without that extra weight?

Certainly improved the aerodynamics, which naturally has given me a 10% increase in acceleration and more top end speed. Ha ha! ;-)

Yeeeeaaaa

Go Girl

I know its a Yam forum, but a nice Triumph Bonneville, old or new model, would suit you down to the ground. Fast enough to enjoy yourself, a great seating position and did I mention they look bluddy fantastic

Yeeeeaaaa

Go Girl

I know its a Yam forum, but a nice Triumph Bonneville, old or new model, would suit you down to the ground. Fast enough to enjoy yourself, a great seating position and did I mention they look bluddy fantastic

Thanks Jimmy! Triumph is on my list of bikes to go and check out actually this weekend... ;-)

Well done Bips, still on cloud nine?

Well done Bips, still on cloud nine?

Thanks Mike, and yeah I'm chuffed to bits!

I know that you are a sensible woman Bips, and I, like so many other members on here we wish you all the best. But just be careful when you go on a bigger bike, as I said just be careful.

Bippo wont have a problem mike, she's an accomplished rider ;)

Cheers Paul. you have put my mind at rest.

Ho ho " congrats bip . :eusa_clap: take your time on the new bike choise,,,,thers loads out there,,, :yeah:

• Like 1

I know that you are a sensible woman Bips, and I, like so many other members on here we wish you all the best. But just be careful when you go on a bigger bike, as I said just be careful.

Thanks for the concern Mike, I will indeed take care when I move onto a bigger bike. My reasons for getting into biking stem from an accident as a pillion, and I don't fancy having another one of them any time soon...!

Congrats on passing! Any bigger bike will feel much better than the 125 in terms of acceleration etc. Get one you're comfortable on and don't worry too much about cc size just take it steady when you get it (I went from a XVS125 to a XVS1300 without any issues).

Congrats on passing! Any bigger bike will feel much better than the 125 in terms of acceleration etc. Get one you're comfortable on and don't worry too much about cc size just take it steady when you get it (I went from a XVS125 to a XVS1300 without any issues).

Thanks! Good to know your view. I am indeed focussing on comfort. Already had to rule a few bikes out because of my height, and also their weight. I just don't yet feel comfortable lugging around a hefty bike while I build my confidence up. Also a previous broken knee means some bikes cause a deep ache because of leg positioning.

So all-in-all, plenty of trekking around and trying out bikes before I take the plunge! Very exciting times. :-)

• Like 1