Spot the difference...

bippo
This post is 4134 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can you guess what I did today?!

031a4d5e442a14e57ed90942dd6711b0.jpg

Yep. Mod 2 complete!

• Like 5

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ha ha, thanks Welshy!

Yeah, I've changed my mind now on the Kawasaki ER-6f I was considering getting... I don't know... I'm going to have a look around this weekend just to get a feel for some other bikes. Not sure when I'll be upgrading though, just have to see what happens!

Regardless of that though, getting rid of those L plates was my main goal, I'm well chuffed!

• Like 1

2stroke 2stroke 2stroke.........

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaap....

• Like 1

Hmm, I have always had a soft spot for a DT... (Not DirtyDT, I've never met the bloke...)

Was the first bike I ever rode out in some field in Portugal while on holiday 8 years ago. (Again, not DirtyDT...)

• Like 1

Well done Bippo nice to see the back of those things, time to go out for a drink!!! :hyper:

DT will be along shortly with an offer you SHOULD refuse!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Well done bippo! Good on you!

• Like 1

congrats :) well, I also had my mod 2 test today but I fail, reason, low speed :) when I get home, I check area where I was (on google)... and seems like i run with 30 m/h in a national road (in the city?!?!) with 40 m/h restriction. today was girl day :D today was with me on the test a woman and she pass. thanks god our instructor still get a 50% :D I still can`t believe I fail. so... I fail to upgrade me from spamer on YOC to rider on the road :)

Wow thats great news Nina...well done lass :thumb::hyper::spin2:

Thanks Paul - hopefully next time we head out for a ride I'll have a bike that can keep up with your Bandit!

Congratulations Bippo! What bike are you getting and when?

Thanks Grouch! No idea what bike and when, getting rid of the L plates was the key for me. Naturally I'm excited so I am going to head out and take a gander at bikes this weekend though!

You're next mate, you can do it!

well done bippo you kept that quiet and I was right it looks much better :hyper:

I did didn't I... I booked it after my Mod 1 and this was the earliest slot I could get, just over 3 weeks I think after passing that test. I was checking twice a day to try and get a cancellation but then I just decided to leave it as nothing was coming up.

Didn't want to jinx myself by announcing it to the world prior to passing!

You're right though, the YBR looks quite nice without the plates! Given it a new lease of life!