Hi from newbie in Byfleet

This post is 4137 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

After 43 years of irregular riding around the world, I took the intro, cbt and direct access course to get my licence and passed last week at Farnborough. OMG I felt like a school child on exams all over again.

I'd already treated myself to a new XJ6 Diversion F and love it :razz: , is it sad to just get on the bike and go somewhere ...because I can? :jossun:

If only I could now just stay away from motorcycle accessory shops lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
is it sad to just get on the bike and go somewhere ...because I can? :jossun:

No, absolutely not.

• Like 1

Hi there,

I picked up my XJ6 from Farnborough last week. What accessories have you got your eye on?

lol - helmet, gloves, comms, sat nav, touring kit, boots, leathers, love handles, buffs, wind cheaters etc etc etc I have almost everything now, reckon i'm nearly a full time infinity motorcycle staff member :)

there always seems to be something else i could never do without :eusa_doh:

Suggest you also steer clear of J&S Accessories up the A3 at New Malden, they've got two floors of stuff.

What colour is your new Divvie? I'll keep an eye out as I commute through to New Haw.

Welcome to the forum! Good on you for getting your full licence, enjoy yourself out there!

Hello and welcome from me :wavey:

I'm not a million miles away in Bracknell. And I got an XJ6 too - the N though. Passed my test a looooong time ago when it was less complicated thankfully :D

Accessory shops are a must! They're the only kind of shopping I actually like :)

Safe riding

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online