Newbee to the fourum

This post is 4139 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello people,,

Like all of you here i have a keen intrest in bikes, i currently own a Xj600n soon to be turned into a Cafe Racer. I have owned her for about 18months amd find it very comfy and all im all a nice solid bike however its yellow!!

I have been toying the idea of getting a respray then thought i wonder what else could be done to her. After flicking through the internet found aome lovely examples pf cafe racers made out of the humble xj600, i have always liked the idea of something different and altho many may see the streetfighter as a more natura mod i think it may be more style over substance for the xj..

I have a thread going asking for any advice from anyone who has done this before either to a xj or simular.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Nothing wrong with yellow, but I see what you mean. Drewpy has a very nice bike that may give you some ideas. but it is down to personal choice.

Good luck on the project and get that angle grinder out!!!