XJ600n Cafe Racer

tiffandal
This post is 4139 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there,

I have a 1997 XJ600n and I am thinking of turning it into a Café Racer,,

Has anyone got an experience of this? are there any do's or don'ts that I should be aware of? also are there any parts that can be swapped from one machine to another, like rear wheels or swing, rear suspension.

At the moment im just trying to gather as much info as I can before I start cutting it about. :eusa_doh:

Any Info would be very much appreciated

Many thanks

Al

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, before posting questions it would be a good idea to post an intro thread in the intro section. That way people will respond a lot more.

Hi matey, you are in luck, there is an American site that does nothing else but what you are anticipating doing with your bike,' type, xjride'r' in google or http://www.xjrider.com/

be aware that they never got the MK2 Divvy in the States so that site is all about the MK1 without the oil cooler and twin front discs but some upgrade them to have those parts.

• Like 1

Have now been on the xjriders site and some have been very helpful. I cant wait to make a start now, i sort of promised i wouldnt start til end of September but i really wanna get the grinder out!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online