reflective stickers on helmets in France?

drewpy
This post is 4139 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

don't agree with this blog. saying its akin to wearing a seat belt WTF?

no amount of reflective light emissions is going to stop motorists from seeing you, for one they need to have headlamps on. two they need to actually acknowledge you're there and three seatbelt - sticker, sticker - seatbelt, nope can't see a link

read for your self

http://getgearedforbikers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/french-helmets-law-5-things-to-know.html

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Complete bollocks. Sorry but as you say a small little stick (sorry 4 little stickers) on the back of your sweed aint going to do jack squat!.

But saying that, they may see them if they come over to check on you after they have T boned you.

I'm interested in anything that will help with safety -

Don't know how much good it does though, even with headlight on and reflective jacket still have incidents where I am apparently not seen.

- incidentally anybody found any decent reflective stickers for helmets please? Maybe going across the channel....

Complete bollocks. Sorry but as you say a small little stick (sorry 4 little stickers) on the back of your sweed aint going to do jack squat!.

But saying that, they may see them if they come over to check on you after they have T boned you.

Come on noise its the kink of thing the uk should do instead of bending over and passing the vaseline.

How many on the spot fines will there be. Far as their concerned its their country you want in you play ball or pay.

Dont have a problem with that myself. Wish our lot would grow a pair.

yer i see your point but i just can't see how a sticker on the back of your head will stop someone pulling out in front of you? i mean we don't ride out bike backwards...........do we?

Granted, if i ever found my self having to ride through someones country i will abide by the laws they have set, if i agree with them or not.

yer i see your point but i just can't see how a sticker on the back of your head will stop someone pulling out in front of you? i mean we don't ride out bike backwards...........do we?

Granted, if i ever found my self having to ride through someones country i will abide by the laws they have set, if i agree with them or not.

It wont stop anything but its law and you cop for an on the spot pay then and there fine.

Like needing to carry snow chains on a truck at all time. Even in summer. Or the old tir stuff. I bet mervin has a rare list of stupid cash generating laws.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online