It seems very quiet on here tonight

mike1949
This post is 4061 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

you gonna buy them all foamy on the off-chance you'll get your first one back :crazy:

well, atleast now i can restore a black one and have a complete set i spose :/

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Screw the lot of yaas!

Im back from the pub and am on eb ay... lets see what projects acre about...........

I thought you changed your passwor do something harder to remember when drunk :)

Quiet, coz some of us are actually out riding our bikes! :D

I thought you changed your passwor do something harder to remember when drunk :)

Yeah, didnt really work

need to devise a sort of breathalyser that blocks ebay/amazon e.t.c when ive been on the sauce

I was working on the mini as it failed its MOT, then i played with the bikes bits before trying it on with the wife, which resulted in a slap :(

• Like 1

Yeah, didnt really work

need to devise a sort of breathalyser that blocks ebay/amazon e.t.c when ive been on the sauce

you need to get back with rachel! she would have had you handcuffed to the bed after a night on the sauce.

Now that would keep you off ebay haha :razz:

Riding, working, home stuff and looking on land rover forums (as a lurker). Half of me is saying "buy one" but I am still trying to talk myself out of it.

you need to get back with rachel! she would have had you handcuffed to the bed after a night on the sauce.

Now that would keep you off ebay haha :razz:

ah yes, i remember her well...

didnt really drink much when i was with her, even started making plans to downsize my list of projects but when we split and things got messy i found the liking for it again, was working christmas guard duty constantly steaming, it was only really the 3 months of forced sobriety in Afghan that sorted me out,

oh well, guess i should probably go have a shower and wank now then... :icon_sad:

looking on land rover forums (as a lurker). Half of me is saying "buy one" but I am still trying to talk myself out of it.

Best with the 300 tdi newman" :thumb: or the 200, they burn cooking oil,,[ summer] mines is near 300,000 mlies,, engine never had a spanner near it, ...only Altinator, starter,

That is some serious mileage John. The 300 tdi is coming out on top with the 200's and series types coming a close second. Freelanders and discos are off the list. I can't really justify one, drive a qashqai +2 seven Seater under a year old at the mo. it would just be a toy/hobby thing and the other half doesn't drive. It will wait until we look to move within the next couple of years but always fancied a classic of some description. Triumph spitfires, frog eyed sprite and others are on the wish list as well and would be more Practical. We rarely use anything other than olive oil but what kind of derv/cooking oil mix can you get away with? (I fancy a portion of Chips now!)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online