Need help, what is this part called?

pumped
This post is 4154 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi i have a XJ6 2013 model, now i got i crack in the plastic case under the seat and i cant seem to find the name of that part or anywhere to order it. Please if anyone can give me a name on the part i can search for it, or if you know someone selling it online or something pleace let me know the website so i can order it :)

Its the plastic case on one side, like in the picture that has a crack in it.

Badly need hlpe with this.

313ncr6.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Would this fit on a 2013 model also?

Not sure about that, sorry. The part is called a tail panel so maybe look for a 2013 version (try wemoto) unless someone else here can say whether it will fit your bike or not.

find your bike on the parts lists, get part number go to dealer , order part ., go home go back to dealer a few days later collect part , part with moneyto pay for it , go home fit part, after all tis 2013 so the older secon dhand parts will not match the colour, and it will look a right mess a diferent colour, if you buy a secondhand one and get it sprayed the chances of it matching are not good and it will probably cot more than the new one

http://parts.yamaha-motor.co.uk/ypec_b2c/

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online